The secret life of plankton (video)
New videography techniques have opened up the oceans' microscopic ecosystem, revealing it to be both mesmerizingly beautiful and astoundingly complex. Working with TED-Ed, marine biologist Tierney Thys shares footage from the pioneering Plankton Chronicles project to create a film designed to ignite wonder and curiosity about this hidden world that underpins our own food chain. And yes, this is the first-ever TEDTalk given by a fish...
Learn more: http://www.ted.com
- 'Smart growth' strategies curb car use, greenhouse gas emissions: study
- Tracking A City’s Emissions, Building by Building (Computer Simulation)
- Urban Trees: Let’s Grow Old Together
- Primeval Forest (video)
- Environment in a Day! Your Earth Day moment to shine!
- Earth Day 2012: Look Beneath the Surface (video)
- You Can’t Fool Mother Nature but You Can Understand Her
- Maryland DNR Forest Service Announces Online Public Meeting (download)
- Most Beautiful National Parks Seen From Space (picture and video)
- Travel to the Amazon with “Street View”March 23, 2012 (video)