Maryland DNR Forest Service Announces Online Public Meeting (download)
By Maryland Department of Nutural Resources
ANNAPOLIS (March 5, 2012) – The Maryland Department of Natural Resources (DNR) Forest Service is conducting an online public meeting for 30 days to solicit comments on the proposed Sustainable Forest Management Plans for the three western State Forests: Green Ridge, Potomac-Garrett and Savage River.
Learn more: http://www.dnr.maryland.gov
- 'Smart growth' strategies curb car use, greenhouse gas emissions: study
- Tracking A City’s Emissions, Building by Building (Computer Simulation)
- Urban Trees: Let’s Grow Old Together
- Primeval Forest (video)
- Environment in a Day! Your Earth Day moment to shine!
- Earth Day 2012: Look Beneath the Surface (video)
- You Can’t Fool Mother Nature but You Can Understand Her
- The secret life of plankton (video)
- Most Beautiful National Parks Seen From Space (picture and video)
- Travel to the Amazon with “Street View”March 23, 2012 (video)