The Food Truck Handbook
How to start, grow, and succeed in the food truck business.
Food trucks have become a wildly popular and important part of the hospitality industry. Consumers are flocking to these mobile food businesses in droves, inspiring national food truck competitions and even a show dedicated to the topic on The Food Network. The relatively low cost of entry as compared to starting a restaurant, combined with free and low-cost ways to market them to the masses via platforms like social media, are just two of the reasons that food truck business are drawing in budding entrepreneurs.
Learn more: http://as.wiley.com
- A Michigan City Bets on Food for Its Growth
- Eating Our Cities: Dissecting the Urban Food Dilemma
- Harvesting The Urban Fruit Forest (video)
- The Impact of Urban Farming in New York City (video)
- An Interactive Journey Through New York's Roofscape Makeover (3 video)
- The Food Trust’s Palmer Park Farmers’ Market Moves Into NKCDC Garden Center
- FoodToEat Brings Low-Tech Food Trucks Into The Internet Age (video)
- UBC Graduate Student Marc Schutzbank on Urban Farming Census | Faculty of Land and Food Systems (video)
- Urban farms, gardens, reforestation all part of Detroit Works vision for remaking city
- King County unveils West Seattle rain garden plans