Look ma, no comprehensive housing policy: so affordable housing suffers
By Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space
Three big problems with affordable housing policy.
1. The first is the most obvious, but people schooled in the paradigm of capitalism and markets can't see it, because they can't self-reflect.
Learn more: http://urbanplacesandspaces.blogspot.com
- Even After the Housing Bust, Americans Still Love the Suburbs
- Trends in Apartment Renting (infographic)
- The Fall and Rise of Great Public Spaces
- LEGO My House: How Many LEGOs Would It Take to Build Your House?
- The Death and Life of Affordable Housing: Speakers (video)
- City Now Accepting Affordable Housing
- Walkability drives Europe´s fastest growing housing market
- Missing middle housing: Responding to demand for urban living
- California Declares War on Suburbia II: The Cost of Radical Densification