Missing middle housing: Responding to demand for urban living
By better Cities & Towns
The mismatch between current US housing stock and shifting demographics, combined with the growing demand for walkable urban living, has been poignantly defined by recent research and publications by the likes of Christopher Nelson and Chris Leinberger and most recently by the Urban Land Institute’s publication, What’s Next: Real Estate in the New Economy. Now it is time to stop talking about the problem and start generating immediate solutions! Are you ready to be part of the solution?
Learn more: http://www.bettercities.net
- Even After the Housing Bust, Americans Still Love the Suburbs
- Trends in Apartment Renting (infographic)
- The Fall and Rise of Great Public Spaces
- LEGO My House: How Many LEGOs Would It Take to Build Your House?
- The Death and Life of Affordable Housing: Speakers (video)
- City Now Accepting Affordable Housing
- Walkability drives Europe´s fastest growing housing market
- Look ma, no comprehensive housing policy: so affordable housing suffers
- California Declares War on Suburbia II: The Cost of Radical Densification