Food Safety & Farmland Preservation Planning Reports
The Food Trust’s Palmer Park Farmers’ Market Moves Into NKCDC Garden Center
By Philadelphia Generocity
This week, the New Kensington Community Development Corporation announced that they’ll be making room in their Garden Center for The Food Trust’s Palmer Park Farmers’ Market.
Starting June 7th, Farm to Families and The Food Trust’s market will be at one convenient location — on the corner of Frankford and Berks.
Learn more: http://www.generocity.org
- A Michigan City Bets on Food for Its Growth
- Eating Our Cities: Dissecting the Urban Food Dilemma
- Harvesting The Urban Fruit Forest (video)
- The Impact of Urban Farming in New York City (video)
- An Interactive Journey Through New York's Roofscape Makeover (3 video)
- FoodToEat Brings Low-Tech Food Trucks Into The Internet Age (video)
- UBC Graduate Student Marc Schutzbank on Urban Farming Census | Faculty of Land and Food Systems (video)
- Urban farms, gardens, reforestation all part of Detroit Works vision for remaking city
- The Food Truck Handbook
- King County unveils West Seattle rain garden plans