Great infographic on benefits of public transportation
By NRDC Switchboard
This would make a great poster. Last week the Sustainable Cities Collective (recommended) posted a terrific, poster-sized graphic highlighting the benefits of public transportation to individuals and to society. The very well-made display was created, somewhat improbably, by Boris at Credit Donkey, a website whose primary function seems to be to explicate the world of credit cards to consumers. The graphic is based on research by Kelly Teh.
Learn more: http://switchboard.nrdc.org
- Shareway" presents a vision of transport infrastructure in 2030 (Video)
- From relic to revolutionary: streetcars revitalize city transit
- 5 Reasons Germans Ride 5 Times More Mass Transit Than Americans
- H Street / Benning Road Line Segment
- The Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program - an update (video)
- Smart growth stories: Michael Lander on changing markets and transit-oriented development
- CITY SPOTLIGHT: Cincinnati Chooses the Streetcar...but Why?
- Los Angeles TOD: Typology (PDF.File)
- Feature> On The Right Track
- Streetcar Renassance