Smart growth stories: Michael Lander on changing markets and transit-oriented development
By Michael Lander of the Lander Group talks about transit-oriented development and changing market demand in the Twin Cities, where smart growth and smart business go hand in hand.
This video is part of Smart Growth America's Smart Growth Stories series, which highlights some of the most interesting and exciting smart growth work being done across the country. Join the national movement for smarter development: subscribe to our mailing list at http://bit.ly/smart-growth-
Learn more: http://www.youtube.com
- Shareway" presents a vision of transport infrastructure in 2030 (Video)
- From relic to revolutionary: streetcars revitalize city transit
- 5 Reasons Germans Ride 5 Times More Mass Transit Than Americans
- H Street / Benning Road Line Segment
- The Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program - an update (video)
- CITY SPOTLIGHT: Cincinnati Chooses the Streetcar...but Why?
- Los Angeles TOD: Typology (PDF.File)
- Feature> On The Right Track
- Great infographic on benefits of public transportation
- Streetcar Renassance