The Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program - an update (video)
By Rails-to-Trails Conservancy
SAFEATEA-LU Section 1807 established the Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program. This program is providing $25 million each to four communities--Columbia, MO; Marin County, CA; Minneapolis Area, MN; Sheboygan County, WI--to demonstrate how improved walking and bicycling networks can increase rates of walking and bicycling.
Learn more: http://vimeo.com
- Shareway" presents a vision of transport infrastructure in 2030 (Video)
- From relic to revolutionary: streetcars revitalize city transit
- 5 Reasons Germans Ride 5 Times More Mass Transit Than Americans
- H Street / Benning Road Line Segment
- Smart growth stories: Michael Lander on changing markets and transit-oriented development
- CITY SPOTLIGHT: Cincinnati Chooses the Streetcar...but Why?
- Los Angeles TOD: Typology (PDF.File)
- Feature> On The Right Track
- Great infographic on benefits of public transportation
- Streetcar Renassance