New Report Finds Adult Obesity Rates Could Exceed 60 Percent in 13 States by 2030
The number of obese adults, along with related disease rates and health care costs, are on course to increase dramatically in every state in the country over the next 20 years, according to F as in Fat: How Obesity Threatens America's Future 2012, a new report from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and Trust for America's Health.
Learn more: http://www.rwjf.org
- Better Transportation Options=Healthier Lives (Infographic)
- Infographic: The Many Connections Between Transportation and Health
- Obesity: The New Normal
- America's Health Threat: Poor Urban Design
- Local Ownership Makes Communities Healthier
- The Impending Obesity Epidemic
- New IOM Report Identifies Key Strategies to Prevent Obesity
- How your post-code is as important as your genetic-code for childhood obesity
- In China, Great Urbanization Brings Great Health Risks
- Can $16 Million in Public Health Funds Reverse County’s Obesity Problems?