Places that pay: Benefits of placemaking
By Better Cities & Town
When we updated and republished the Codes Study last week, I was deeply encouraged by all of you who expressed support. Thank you! From Rome to Finland to the UAE and across North America, I enjoyed the conversations and online exchanges regarding this group of towns and cities that are using character-based land use laws to guide proactive, locally-driven efforts to improve quality-of-life and become more economically competitive.
Learn More: http://bettercities.net
- Envision Your Sustainable Community
- Can the good work of Kansas City's Green Impact Zone be sustained?
- Designing Better Transit Stations (แบบสอบถามแนวทางการออกแบบ)
- Neighborhood Development Floating Zone
- Technical Guidance Manual for Sustainable Neighborhoods
- WalkUPs: A Real Estate Model for the 21st Century
- Cyclists and Pedestrians Can End Up Spending More Each Month Than Drivers
- Places that pay: Benefits of placemaking
- What Exactly Is A Smart City?
- Cities With Denser Cores Do Better