Mix Land Use and Ecological Planning Reports
Regulatory Break for Mixed-Use Projects
By New York Times
When the real estate investment manager Jamestown Properties began renovating a massive old Sears warehouse in Atlanta last year, it had a good idea of what it wanted to create: a bustling urban hub with 440,000 square feet of offices, 330,000 square feet of shops and 259 residential units.
Learn more: http://www.nytimes.com
- ULX: More than a Mix-Up
- Cities Without Borders
- Sprawl: What Happen when You Legislate Against Vibrant Streets
- Leland Flexcode Work
- Keeping downtown Portland vibrant requires
- When it Comes to Streetcars, Zoning Matters: A Look at St. Louis and Portland
- Don’t Forget the Zoning
- Measuring the Human Urban Footprint
- Let L.A. Be L.A.
- Don’t Get Mixed Up on Mixed-Use