Better Transportation Options=Healthier Lives (Infographic)
By Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
The NewPublicHealth National Prevention Strategy series is underway, including interviews with Cabinet Secretaries and their National Prevention Council designees, exploring the impact of transportation, education and more on health. “Better Transportation Options = Healthier Lives” tells a visual story on the role of transportation in the health of our communities.
Learn more: http://www.rwjf.org
- Infographic: The Many Connections Between Transportation and Health
- New Report Finds Adult Obesity Rates Could Exceed 60 Percent in 13 States by 2030
- Obesity: The New Normal
- America's Health Threat: Poor Urban Design
- Local Ownership Makes Communities Healthier
- The Impending Obesity Epidemic
- New IOM Report Identifies Key Strategies to Prevent Obesity
- How your post-code is as important as your genetic-code for childhood obesity
- In China, Great Urbanization Brings Great Health Risks
- Can $16 Million in Public Health Funds Reverse County’s Obesity Problems?