Transportation and Mass Transit Planning Reports
Shareway" presents a vision of transport infrastructure in 2030 (Video)
American-based architectural studio Höweler + Yoon Architecture has developed an intriguing concept for modern urban infrastructure between Boston and Washington called "Boswash." Central to the design of this imagined mega-region is the firm's "Shareway" design – a bundled transport concept that seeks to redress the nightmare of the urban commute by connecting public and individual transport to a single artery along the 450 mile (724 km) route of the existing Interstate 95.
Learn more: http://www.gizmag.com
- From relic to revolutionary: streetcars revitalize city transit
- 5 Reasons Germans Ride 5 Times More Mass Transit Than Americans
- H Street / Benning Road Line Segment
- The Nonmotorized Transportation Pilot Program - an update (video)
- Smart growth stories: Michael Lander on changing markets and transit-oriented development
- CITY SPOTLIGHT: Cincinnati Chooses the Streetcar...but Why?
- Los Angeles TOD: Typology (PDF.File)
- Feature> On The Right Track
- Great infographic on benefits of public transportation
- Streetcar Renassance